Classic: 1 lash to one natural lash
CLASSIC - FULL SET $120
While you lay down, relax, & take the most sociably acceptable nap there is we will create a beautiful classic set for you to wake up to. Which requires us to attach a synthetic lash longer and thicker than your natural lashes to each of your natural lashes. The end result is a very pretty “I'm wearing mascara with zero effort” look, that is noticed by everyone-including your husband. Usually takes between 2 & 3 hours.
CLASSIC 2 - WEEK FILL $60
During this appointment we will touch up & replace any lashes that you had shed. Usually takes about an hour.
CLASSIC 3 - WEEK FILL $80
By now, you will surely need a fill. We will go in & remove the lashes that have grown out and replace them. Add any additional lashes needed. As well as, touch up the places that have shed.
Usually takes about 1.5 hours.
Volume: 2 or more lashes to one natural lash
VOLUME - FULL SET $250
This luxuriously fluffy & full set of lashes requires that we attach several feathery nothings (also known as fans) to each of your natural lashes. Creating a full, dramatic look that will boost any woman's confidence! We do recommend a lash nap but any socializing & advice is completely free. Usually takes between 3 & 4 hours.
VOLUME 2 - WEEK FILL $100
Your volume fills will be very similar to a classic fill. Your lash cycles hair & at two weeks, you might have some new places for us to add additional fans. Usually takes about 2 hours.
VOLUME 3 - WEEK FILL $150
At a 3 week fill you will have a lot of work that needs to be done. We will go in and remove any fans that have grown out & apply new ones. We will also find new places to add fans and get you back to your “fabulous full set” self. Usually takes closer to 3 hours.
- Arrive a few minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Come with clean lashes.
- Don't wear any make up around the eye area.
- Try not to drink any caffeine right before your appointment to keep your eye movement at a minimum.
- Make sure you let your artist know if you have any allergies or sensitivities.
- Don’t brush lashes when they’re wet, even after you have just cleaned them.
- Don’t get the lashes wet for 24 hours. Which includes tears, sweat, and steam.
- Cleanse your lashes EVERY day even if you're not wearing makeup. & twice if you do wear make-up.
- Avoid face moisturizer for 24-48 hours before and after an appointment.
- Avoid all oil based products. Oil will slowly degrade your adhesive. We don’t want that! So you will want to keep all oily lotions and solutions away from your eye area.
- Don’t pick or pull lashes. We will naturally go through shedding cycles. Lashes will fall out with the extension attached, and a new one will grow in its place. If you’re doing the “cycling” by picking and pulling on those extensions, you run the risk of premature shedding. Eyelashes are super delicate. There will only be so many times you can pull out your lash before it just won't grow back anymore.
- Never Never Never wear waterproof makeup
- Avoid cream or gel based eye makeup. It gets caked in between your lashes & the only way to clean it with harsh scrubbing.
- You will receive a new lash brush at every appointment. Use it at least once a day to keep your lashes looking on point. You’re too pretty to wear messy lashes.
- Maintain your lashes by pre-booking your appointment. If you maintain your lashes by getting them filled no later than 3 weeks, you will be able to keep them looking fresh, full & fabulous.
- Never try to remove your lashes yourself. Always seek a professional to help you with that.